1940’s – 1966
TM Swivel Joints were first introduced in the 1940’s by Thornton and Mills, and quickly became known for their highest quality, adjustable packing, durability, and long life.
1966 – 2003
In 1966, Thornton and Mills was acquired by TM Manufacturing Company, and over the next 38 years produced hundreds of thousands of swivel joints for thousands of customers across a broad spectrum of industry applications, including Sewer Routing, Vacuum Roughing, Cryogenics, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Construction.
2003 – Present
In September of 2003, TM Industries acquired the assets of TM MFG CO. Today, we proudly continue to manufacture and expand on the TM Swivel Joint line.